top of page

Gear & Accessories

Public·14 members

Elvis Presley - If I Can Dream

An exciting revisit of Elvis' work, If I Can Dream focuses on the iconic artist's unmistakable voice, emphasizing the pure power of The King of Rock and Roll. Recorded at Abbey Road Studios in London with acclaimed producers Don Reedman and Nick Patrick, the 14-track album features Elvis' most dramatic original performances augmented with lush new arrangements by The Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. "This would be a dream come true for Elvis," Priscilla Presley says of the project. "He would have loved to play with such a prestigious symphony orchestra. The music...the force that you feel with his voice and the orchestra is exactly what he would have done." Don Reedman also commented, "Abbey Road Studios and the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra are as good as it gets and Elvis deserves as good as it gets."

Elvis Presley - If I Can Dream

There must be peace and understanding sometimesStrong winds of promise that will blow away the doubt and fearIf I can dream of a warmer sunWhere hope keeps shining on everyoneTell mе why, oh why?Oh, why won't that sun appear?

Deep in my heart, there's a trembling questionStill, I am sure that the answerThe answer's gonna come somehowOut there in the dark, there's a beckoning candleAnd while I can think, while I can talkWhile I can stand, while I can walkWhile I can dream, please let my dream come trueOh, right now, oh, oh, right now 041b061a72

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

© 2023 by Courtroom Basketball LLC. Proudly created by BLLP Marketing & Branding Firm

bottom of page